Gibraltar Management Ltd. is a fully licensed Property Management Company serving stratas in the greater Victoria area since 2006.
Our services can be customized to fit the unique needs of your Strata Corporation. You will only pay for the services you require.
Call today for a customized management proposal which details a list of services available, and an estimate for monthly management fees based on your unique requirements. Also included in the proposal will be a list of references, sample management agreement and a sample financial statement.
REGULAR OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY TO THURSDAY 8:00am to 4:00pm, FRIDAY 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Phone: (250) 380-3815, Fax: (250) 380-3819
OFFICE CLOSURE - MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2020 TO FRIDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2020, INCLUSIVE
OFFICE CLOSURE - FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2021 & MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2021
OFFICE CLOSURE - FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2021 & MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2021
OUR OFFICE IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC WITH RESTRICTIONS
While we continue to deal with COVID-19 Gibraltar Management Ltd. has implemented new measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients, employees and their families, effective immediately.
We kindly ask you respect the following:
- Do not come to our office if you or anyone within your household is sick or if you have travelled within the last 14 days
- There are no public washrooms at this time
- Stay behind the plexiglass
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at the front desk when arriving.
- Visits to our office are solely for dropping off and picking up as needed, there will be no in office guests/meetings. If you need to speak to a Strata Manager or one of our staff, please call or email.
- When you come to our office, please leave the door open as there can only be one person in at a time, this will ensure the next person is aware to wait outside the office door so we can continue to practice safe social distancing.
- If you are waiting in line outside the office, please wait to be invited in so we can properly sanitize our office after each visitor
- If dropping off a cheque, please ensure the cheque is completed before coming into our office, to minimize contact and duration of visits
- Our office will continue to properly sanitize and practice regular hand washing and hand sanitizing
As always, we are available 24 hours for emergencies. We will continue to update as things unfold.
Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE, AND ACCOUNTABLE